Saturday, 2024-05-11, 11:11 PM
Manga~Dark~Mugen
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | mugen PSP - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » OF Topic » Discussion » mugen PSP (here)
mugen PSP
MangaLeaderDate: Sunday, 2009-03-01, 8:34 AM | Message # 1
King
Group: Admin
Hey guys, I just learned how to play mugen on psp and converting the mugen chars.
READ: i dont now how this would brick your psp but if it does, im not responsible for any screw ups because i've done this for 4 psps.and so have others.do this at your own risk.
Note: All characters and sound must be converted before using psp mugen!

Requirements:
-PSP
-USB Cable
-Computer (of course)

1. Check what firmware your psp is, to check go to SETTINGS > SYSTEM SETTINGS > SYSTEM INFORMATION
If your psp is 1.50 skip to step 3.
If your psp is any M33 firmware go to this link to install a downgrader to 1.50: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nxooyy
If your psp is not M33 or 1.50 pm me, because if you dont have 1.50, a screen will pop up on your psp saying "game cannot be started".

2.Downgrading to 1.50 from M33 Firmware:
Copy the files from the m33 downgrader from the link in step one and paste the folders in the PSP/GAME folder.
Then turn on the psp and go to memory stick under games and click on the icons then the downgrade will start.

3.Downloading Inf Cat:
Go to this link to download Inf Cat: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9okycm
Once you have it, put both folders in your psp's GAME folder. Not GAME150.
When you turn on your psp and go to memory stick, you might find a currupted file, KEEP THAT YOULL NEED IT!

4.Playing Inf Cat:
To play, go to memory stick under games and press X on INF Cat.
If a screen pops up saying "game cannot be started" then you don't have the right firmware.
You can do 4 vs. 4 but it can be a little laggy since the mugen was made for PC, not psp.
The Arcade and Options does not work yet.
You can do Network play.
Addings chars is the same thing from adding chars to regular mugen, just put the char file in the char folder then type the exact name on select.def.
The characters must first be converted, or they wont work.

Goal: To become All Demon!

Forum » OF Topic » Discussion » mugen PSP (here)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Create a free website with uCoz

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones